Job Opportunity at Mastercard for Legal Services Specialist at Pune.
Mastercard Inc. is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in the Mastercard International Global Headquarters in Purchase, New York. The Global Operations Headquarters is located in O’Fallon, Missouri, a municipality of St. Charles County, Missouri. Throughout the world, its principal business is to process payments between the banks of merchants and the card-issuing banks or credit unions of the purchasers who use the “Mastercard” brand debit, credit and prepaid cards to make purchases. Mastercard Worldwide has been a publicly-traded company since 2006. Prior to its initial public offering, Mastercard Worldwide was a cooperative owned by the more than 25,000 financial institutions that issue its branded cards.
Legal Services – Specialist
Responsibilities For Job Opportunity At Mastercard
- Understand complex global privacy and data protection laws, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and apply legal concepts to business and data constructs and processes.
- Manage and support the development of the Mastercard privacy platforms such as the Mastercard My Data platform and the Data Inventory tools, handle and assess Privacy Requests from individuals.
- Ensure that all data protection agreements are prepared, negotiated and executed in consultation with the business unit client and other subject matter experts, and in accordance with approved policies and playbooks.
- Support business and legal colleagues taking a privacy-by-design approach to ensure privacy compliance for all data-driven products.
- Provide superior customer service according to the GBSC standards in terms of quality, response time, resolution time and adhering to Service Level Objectives.
- Must be a minimum LLB graduate; CIPP/E or any IAPP certification will be an added advantage.
- Strong privacy and data protection interest required, willingness to invest into getting up to speed with privacy and data protection laws globally quickly.
- Legal experience in privacy and data protection a plus, interactive technology, working experience on Data Subject Access request rights or data-driven products preferred.
- Knowledge of the US, European, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, or other non-Indian legal systems is a plus.
- Familiarity with the financial services industry and payment processing industry, a plus.
- Advanced negotiation skills, experience in contract negotiation, Data Subject Access Requests and project management a plus.
- Ability to recognize when to escalate and when to exercise independent judgement and discretion in reviewing/ negotiating contracts.
- Superior time management, planning, and organizational skills; demonstrated ability to manage workloads involving tasks of varying priority and complexity.
- Excellent legal and business acumen, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate with various types of stakeholders (business, lawyers, third parties such as vendors).
- Positive and energetic leadership skills with a focus on efficiency and team-building skills.
- Excellent English language communication and interpersonal skills, with emphasis on collaborating with key legal and business stakeholders to negotiate and confirm legal contract terms.
- Demonstrated strength in customer-focused service orientation.
To Apply – Click Here
Source – Click Here
- Law Library: Notes and Study Material for LLB, LLM, Judiciary and Entrance Exams
- Legal Bites Academy – Ultimate Test Prep Destination