First edition of Law Fiesta – Justitia, will be organized by The Law Society of Centre for Legal Studies (CLS), Gitarattan International Business School, Rohini, Delhi from 26th to 29th October 2021.
Being a post-pandemic activity, this year, the competition has been designed for all the students pursuing law courses at different Universities/Institutes / Colleges approved by the Bar Council of India, on virtual mode.
The events in the fiesta are designed in such a way that different facts of learning are highlighted, and it will be ecstasy to discover the talent amongst the students. The following events will take place
- Mediation Competition
- Debate Competition
- Law Olympiad
- Youth Parliament
It brings together students from different Law schools of the country to compete in a fast-paced and challenging professional environment. It aims at giving exposure to law students on important issues arising in the contemporary socio-economic and legal environments.
- The Mediation winners will be awarded Cash Prizes worth Rupees. 12,000/- along with certificates.
- The Debate winners will be awarded Cash Prizes worth Rupees. 12,000/- along with certificates and internship to the Best team.
- The Law Olympiad winners will be awarded Cash Prizes worth Rupees. 2500/- along with certificates.
- The Youth Parliament winners will be awarded Cash Prizes worth Rupees. 12,000/- along with certificates and internships to the winners.
- Anna Rawat- President- +91 97178 57429
- Sanat Saluja- Vice President- +91 98115 90678
- Avaya-Secretary- +91 87082 27983
- Gaurav Sehgal- Executive Core- +91 93184 38013
- Dr. Shivangi Sharma- Assistant Professor CLS, GIBS- +91 98914 96247
- Ms. Chippy G. Krishnan- Assistant Professor CLS, GIBS- +91 76783 26305
Email – [email protected]
Brochure – Click Here
Reported By – Court Room
- Law Library: Notes and Study Material for LLB, LLM, Judiciary and Entrance Exams
- Legal Bites Academy – Ultimate Test Prep Destination