School of Legal Studies, REVA University, Bengaluru is organising an Online Faculty Development Programme on Intersecting Horizons: Nurturing Interdisciplinary Excellence in Teaching and Research scheduled to be held on 18th – 22nd December 2023.
About the University
REVA University is a private state university located in Bangalore, Karnataka. REVA Group of Educational Institutions was established in 2002 and managed by Rukmini Educational Charitable Trust. In 2004 it was taken over by Rukmini Educational Charitable Trust led by Dr P. Shyama Raju.
About School of Legal Studies
The School of Legal Studies offers graduate and post-graduate programmes with the objective of preparing law professionals, with a sound understanding of the foundations of legal knowledge.
About the Programme
The purpose of this programme is to provide an opportunity for distinguished scholars/ researchers/teachers to engage with the young faculty members and share their experiences and perspectives relating to newer methods and techniques used in teaching and research with the help of upcoming technologies. The focus of the FDP shall also be the deliberation on the impact of these technologies on academia while identifying the gaps and suggesting future reforms therein.
Academics, PhD Research Scholars, Researchers, and Other Professionals in Higher Education.
Intersecting Horizons: Nurturing Interdisciplinary Excellence in Teaching and Research.
- Dr. James Summers, Senior Lecturer, Lancaster University Law School, Lancaster University, UK
- Dr. Agata Fijalkowski, Reader in Law, Leeds Beckett University, UK
- Dr. Samantha Spence, Course Director for Postgraduate Studies in Law, Staffordshire University, UK
- Elodie Fellows, Lecturer in Law, Staffordshire University, UK
- Prof. (Dr.) Vikas Gandhi, Professor of Law, Gujarat National Law University, Gujarat, India
- Joshua Dalrymple, Professor and Deputy Dean at School of Law, Woxsen University, India
- Dr. Nidhi Hriday Buch, Associate Professor of Law, Gujarat National Law University, Gujarat, India
- Dr. Jeet Singh Mann, Teacher of Legal Education and Research NLU, Delhi.
- Prof. (Dr.) S. Shanthakumar, Director, Gujarat National Law University, Gujarat, India
- Ms. Sneha Sharma, Program Manager, Department of Justice, Ministry of Law and Justice New Delhi
- Academicians: INR 1000.
- Research Scholars/Others: INR 500.
- Please fill out the registration form via the registration link after making the payment through the payment link. Kindly mention the complete transaction number of the payment and attach a screenshot of the transaction to the registration form.
- Digitally signed e-certificates will be provided to the participants who will attend all the sessions.
Brochure: [Click here to view]
Email: [email protected].