Amity Law School Gurugram is organising its 6th National Moot Court Competition 2023 in collaboration with Pahuja Law Academy, SCC Online and Legal Bites.
About Amity Law School
Amity Law School Gurugram, Amity University Haryana is one of the leading law schools in India. The school offers various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in law, which are approved by the Bar Council of India (BCI). The school aims to provide quality legal education and foster research and innovation in the field of law. The school also emphasizes practical learning, by exposing the students to real-life projects, foreign language courses, international law programmes and moot court competitions. The school has a well-qualified faculty and a state-of-the-art infrastructure to facilitate the learning process.
About the Competition
Amity 6th National Moot Court Competition, 2023, invites students from all over India to demonstrate their advocacy and research skills in a competitive and professional setting. The objective of this competition is to enable the participants to develop their core advocacy skills.
The Registration Fee for the Competition is INR 3500 + GST (Rupees Thirty Thousand and Five Hundred + GST).
Clarifications to the Moot Proposition
Clarifications and doubts will only be entertained through emails sent to [email protected] till 29th September 2023 (23:59 hours IST). The list of all the clarifications shall be released on 30th September 2023 (23:59 hours IST).
The Registration process shall be completed in the following manner:
- Institutions shall provisionally register themselves by filling up the Google Form through this link: [Click here to Register] on or before 25th September 2023 (23:59 hours IST).
- Upon filling out the Google Form, the provisionally registered teams will receive the payment details on the email address submitted in the Google Form for Provisional Registration. Payment shall be completed on or before the date that will be mentioned in the Email.
- Registration shall be successful upon submission of a soft copy of the Registration Form attached to the Brochure to [email protected].
- Institutions are also required to send a screenshot of the completed payment transaction along with the soft copy of the Registration Form to [email protected].
- Winning Team: Trophy, Cash Prize of Rs. 25,000/-, SCC Online Web Edition Card and Yearly Subscription to EBC Learning.
- Runners Up: Trophy, Cash Prize of Rs. 15,000/- and SCC Online Web Edition Card.
- Best Memorial: Trophy, Cash Prize of Rs. 10,000/- and SCC Online Web Edition Card.
- Best Mooter: Trophy, Cash Prize of Rs. 5000/- and SCC Online Web Edition Card.
- Best Researcher: Trophy, Cash Prize of Rs. 5000/- and SCC Online Web Edition Card.
- Best Draftsperson: Trophy, Cash Prize of Rs. 5000/- and SCC Online Web Edition Card.
- All the participants will be receiving One-month access to the SCC Online Web Edition Card.
- Provisional Registration Deadline: 25 September 2023 [Monday]
- Payment and Submission of the Soft copy of Registration Form Deadline: 29 September 2023 [Friday]
- Last Date for Seeking Clarifications: 29 September 2023 [Friday]
- Release of Clarifications: 30 September 2023 [Saturday]
- Last date for submission of Soft copies of Memorials: 3 October 2023 [Tuesday]
- Researchers’ Test: 6 October 2023 [Friday]
- Preliminary and Quarter-Final Rounds: 7 October 2023 [Saturday]
- Semi-Final and Final Rounds: 28 October 2023 [Saturday]
- Valedictory Ceremony: 28 October 2023 [Saturday]
Dr. Ankita Sharma [Faculty Convener]
- Ph: +91-8739852596
- Ms. Ananya Gaur: +91-8860332305
- Ms. Vanshika Jain: +91-7055460463
- Ms. Rhea Radhakrishnan: +91-9773677624
- Mr. Vinayak Haritesh: +91-9897551552
- Mr. Vipul Kaushik: +91-9871080717