INLR, The LAW Learners in collaboration with CCL, National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi (NUSRL) presents the 10th National Law Quiz 2023.
About the Organizer
Indian National Law Review is the flagship nationally acclaimed Journal of The LAW Learners. TLL was started as an initiative to make legal education accessible in the most creative manner. TLL offers Free Certificate Courses, Company Certified Advanced Courses, National and International Competitions, Quizzes, Free Publications, Internships, Workshops and the like. We are glad to announce our 10th International Law Quiz, in collaboration with Center for Criminal Law, National University of Study and Research in Law [NLU, Ranchi]. TLL is fortunate to host the 10th Edition of the National Online Law Quiz 2023, in collaboration with one of the most proactive, Center of Criminal Law of the leading National Law University of the nation. We hope you are as excited as we are. We expect to make it an enjoyable and enriching experience for all.
About 10th National Law Quiz
- There is no restriction on the eligibility to participate.
- The Quiz shall take place online. You can participate through your Mobile Devices, Tablet, Laptop, Desktop etc.
- The Prelims round shall consist of 100 Questions. You shall have the liberty to choose your Own Subjects. You need to pick 5 Subjects [your strong areas] out of 10 subjects and the Prelims Round shall be based upon 20 Questions each, out of those subjects. The Level of Questions would be Easy to Moderate.
- The Quarter Finals shall consist of 30 Questions, which shall be completely based on Legal Current Affairs.
- The Semi Finals and Finals shall consist of 30 Questions and the Syllabus shall be disclosed closer to the Event.
There is no restriction on the eligibility. Students, Advocates, Legal professions and academicians, anyone from the legal fraternity may participate.
Registration Link: Click Here
Schedule and Fee
- The Quiz consists of 4 Rounds – PRELIMS, QUARTER FINALS, SEMI FINALS AND FINAL. The Prelims shall take place on 8th April, 2023 and the Quarters, Semis and Finals shall take place on 9th April, 2023.
- There is NO REGISTRATION FEES. On successful Registration and Participation, you are entitled to Participation Certificate, Free Blog Publication on TLL’s Website and Company Certified Course Coupon.
Worth Rs. 25,000, including Cash Prizes, Publications, Internships, Letters of Recommendation and much more.
Last Date to Apply: 10th March, 2023, 11:59 P.M.